Thursday, September 13, 2018

Already Getting Frustrated

I know I only graduated last month but...can I be a nurse already? I actually went on my very first interview today for a RN position and although the interview seemed OK, the fact that I do not have a license, or even a scheduled exam date automatically knocks me out of the running. To make matters worse, I applied to at least 100 different RN positions at various locations (including my current hospital) at the advisement of one of my professors, only to be to be told by the few organizations that even acknowledged my resume to call back when I get my license. Uhhh!! I hate having to do this "process" all over again...I just want to skip the whole newbie foolishness and go straight to being a boss-ass nurse! I don't need to be humbled (been there, done that) I just need a J.O.B. in the occupation that I quit my previous job and went to school for. Is that too much to ask? OK my venting is over for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment