Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Changed My Mind, Again

(Original post from http://gettingmymsw.blogspot.com/)

I have once again changed my mind and decided that a second BSN (Bachelors of Nursing) degree would be the best option for me. I am not surprised I have changed my mind since I have flip-flopped with my decision regarding my future career and schooling for years now. I pray that my indecisiveness will end soon but in the meantime I will be going forward towards a career change in the nursing field. I didn't call it a journey for nothing!

For some reason, I cannot leave nursing alone. Is that a sign? Perhaps. But that doesn't dismiss the fact that I will be presented with a whole set of obstacles that I must overcome before I could become a registered nurse, despite my "calling" into the career.

No comments:

Post a Comment